GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE ROXANICH WEBSITE AND OF THE ROXANICH WEB SHOP
Certain terms within the meaning of the General Terms and Conditions of the ROXANICH website and the ROXANICH web shop (hereinafter: General Terms and Conditions), have the following meaning:
1. "Seller" and "Service Provider" is ROXANICH d.o.o., Motovun, Kanal 30, Personal identification number (OIB): 90993986244.
2. The “ROXANICH website” is a website at https://www.roxanich.com run by the Service Provider and it represents its property.
3. “ROXANICH web shop” is a service that enables Users to purchase products and services through the website https://www.roxanich.com/wine-shop and related pages.
4. "Buyer" means any person who has visited the ROXANICH website and/or the ROXANICH web shop with the intention of informing and/or purchasing the Seller's product or service offered on the Seller's website and/or in the web shop.
5. “User” means any visitor to the ROXANICH website and/or the ROXANICH web shop, including the Buyer.
6. “Registered User” means any person who has registered using the registration form on the ROXANICH website and ROXANICH web shop and thus has a valid account on these sites.
7. "Carrier" means the person who performs the service of delivery of purchased goods to the address specified by the Buyer when ordering.
8. "Trader" means, in accordance with the provisions of the Consumer Protection Act, any person who enters into a legal transaction or operates in the market within his trade, business, craft or professional activity, including a person acting in the name or on behalf of a trader.
9. "Consumer" means, in accordance with the provisions of the Consumer Protection Act, a natural person who enters into a legal transaction or operates in a market outside his trade, business, craft or professional activity.
10. "Orderly order" means an order of products and/or services from the ROXANICH website and/or the ROXANICH web shop with all the correct and complete information according to which the Buyer made a payment to the Seller, which payment is recorded in the Seller's account no later than 48 hours after the order was placed.
USE OF THE WEBSITE, WEB SHOP AND CHANGES TO THE GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These General Terms and Conditions govern the use of the ROXANICH website and the ROXANICH web shop and form an integral part of the contracts concluded with the Service Provider through the ROXANICH website and/or the ROXANICH web shop.
By using the ROXANICH website and/or the ROXANICH web shop, the User is deemed to have fully read, understood and accepted the General Terms and Conditions.
If the User does not agree and does not accept the rights and obligations from the General Terms and Conditions, the User may not use the ROXANICH website or the ROXANICH web shop.
The Service Provider reserves the right, if it deems it necessary, to terminate or modify the General Terms and Conditions. The Service Provider undertakes to inform the Users about any changes to the General Terms and Conditions via the website.
User and/or Buyer has the option to create a user account for the purpose of registration on the ROXANICH website and ROXANICH web shop (ROXANICH membership). The User exercises this option by filling out the registration form on the ROXANICH website and by choosing a username and a password. The Registered User can have benefits on the ROXANICH website and ROXANICH web shop, of which he will be informed in a timely manner on the ROXANICH website or by e-mail at his e-mail address.
Only one person can use the Registered User’s account. The Registered User is not allowed to pass on his account data to third parties but must keep his username and password a secret. It is not allowed to use someone else’s Registered User account. In the event of a breach of the provisions set forth herein, the Service Provider has the right to terminate the Registered User’s account that has been misused, without the obligation to compensate the User and/or the Registered User for any damage or expense.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF PURCHASE
The product or service offered on the ROXANICH website and/or the ROXANICH web shop is the exclusive property of the Seller and, in the event that the Buyer decides to purchase a certain product or service offered, at the time when the Seller accepts the Buyer's order, a purchase agreement between the Seller and the Buyer is concluded.
These General Terms and Conditions govern the procedure of ordering, payment, delivery and complaint related to products or services offered on the ROXANICH website and/or the ROXANICH web shop.
With regard to the reservation of services offered on the ROXANICH website, they are made through a separate page https://secure.phobs.net, therefore Users will be directed to it. The site in question does not include payment of the service, it includes the reservation only.
The Service Provider shall endeavour to ensure the highest possible accuracy of the information and data contained on the ROXANICH website and the ROXANICH web shop. If the ordered goods are not available at the moment, the funds will be refunded within 48 hours. According to the circumstances of each case, the Service Provider will, if necessary, contact the Buyer about whether he wants the rest of the order to be sent.
In the event of an error by the Service Provider when quoting prices, when it is clear from the stated price that the Buyer knows or should have known that there was an error, and that the stated price is not the actual price of the goods, the Seller is not obliged to deliver the said goods at that price.
Images of products and services offered on the ROXANICH website and/or the ROXANICH web shop are illustrative and the Seller does not guarantee that the image fully corresponds to each product or service, but the product or service itself may differ from the image in question.
It is forbidden to sell alcoholic beverages to people under the age of 18. If the Buyer fails to prove with one of the personal documents that they are not under 18 years of age, the Service Provider and the Seller shall deny them the sale of alcoholic beverages.
PRICES OF PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
The prices of all products and services published on the ROXANICH web shop are expressed in Croatian kuna (HRK), euro (EUR) and Swiss franc (CHF), they represent retail prices and include VAT, as well as a refundable fee in the amount of HRK 0.50.
TERMS OF PAYMENT
Payment on the ROXANICH website and/or the ROXANICH web shop is possible in the following ways:
• one-time credit card payment (Visa, American Express, Diners, Mastercard, Maestro, Discover, DinaCard) directly via the ROXANICH web shop. The credit card payment service is based on the use of WSPay.
• general payment slip or bank transfer
Delivery is carried out in the entire territory of the Republic of Croatia. The delivery period is a maximum of 7 working days after receiving the payment.
Delivery in the territory of the Republic of Croatia is free of charge for orders over HRK 700.00. For orders of less than HRK 700.00, the price of delivery is HRK 80.00 (VAT included). This price refers to one carton of wine, i.e. 6 bottles with a volume of 0.75 L.
Delivery shall take place on a working day no later than 4 p.m.
Shipping is also possible to EU countries and the cost of shipping to individual countries is available in the table below. In the event that it is necessary to make a delivery to a country that is not listed, the Seller shall submit information on the costs of delivery to the Buyer on request.
Delivery price table by country (VAT included in the price):
RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE BUYER WHEN DELIVERING
When taking over the goods, the Buyer is obliged to check the number of packages and to inspect them for damage.
If it is found that certain products are missing or damaged, it is necessary to indicate this on the delivery note when picking up.
The missing products shall be subsequently delivered by the Seller as soon as possible, at no charge.
If the ordered product consists of or contains fragile material, the Buyer is obliged to open the product packaging and make sure that the product is not broken, shattered and/or damaged. The customer has the right and obligation to check the product before picking it up.
If the Buyer signs the takeover of the goods without having indicated a remark, subsequent complaints will not be accepted.
If the Buyer does not accept the shipment because damage has been found, the Buyer must contact the Seller immediately and the Seller will provide them with a new product as soon as possible.